National: Legislation and case law
- Law No.19.523 – Establishes laws concerning the protection, promotion and development of Indigenous Peoples, and establishes the National Corporation for Indigenous Development (CONADI).
- Decree No.236 – Convention No.169 concerning Indigenous and Tribal Peoples in Independent Countries of the International Labour Organization, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Decree No.66 – Approves the regulations concerning the indigenous consultation procedure by virtue of Article 6 (1)(a) and (2)f the Convention No.169 of the International Labour Organization, and repeals indicated regulation.
- Law No.20.249 – Creates the coastal marine space of Indigenous Peoples.
- Decree No.134 – Regulations of Law No.20.249 that creates the coastal marine space of Indigenous Peoples.
- Decree No.126 – Substitutes Decree No.139 that modified Decree No.52 of 1995 that regulates indigenous scholarships and establishes its combined text, Ministry of Education.